Organised Mums – Inner B Giveaway
Don’t laugh. I might be all tech savvy with my iPad and iPhone and MacBook – but I cannot live without a paper diary! I’ve always opted for a small one that I can keep in my handbag, but when I started working part time a few weeks ago I knew I needed to graduate to something more substantial.
Hellloooo Inner B! I jumped at the chance to try out their Mum Organiser*. Here are 5 things I LOVE about it:
- It’s robust. I give my things a pretty good workout, and this diary is in and out of my bag several times a day. It’s really well made, the binder is strong, and I’m confident it will go the distance!
- It’s refillable. Next year’s diary will only set me back $16.95 which is the cost of the 2013 refills.
- It’s pretty. I know that sounds shallow, but a visually appealing diary does help me to approach daily tasks more positively. The Mum Organiser comes in three fresh shades. No cutesy cartoons or tacky taglines here. Just good design and happy colour.
- It’s well thought out. I really like the monthly dividers, and the monthly overview at the start of each section. I also appreciate the week to a double page layout. I cope with my
insanely ridiculouslybusy schedule much better when I can easily scan a month or a week at a time. The business card pockets at the front are great, plus I’m glad there’s space for a pen to permanently live in my diary.
- It’s made for me. Well, not me exactly… but it is made for mums, with special consideration for things mums tend to write in their diaries. And it is made for those Down Under, with Australian and New Zealand school holidays and public holidays marked. (Yay!)
The only small criticism I have for the Inner B Mum Organiser is that it is a little tricky to write close to the binder rings – but then again, without the binder it wouldn’t be refillable. All in all I think this is a great product, particularly for mums like me who juggle part time work with full time parenting.
To celebrate Mothers Day this weekend, I have one Mum Organiser to give away valued at $44.95 thanks to the amazing Valerie Petersen at Inner B. All you have to do is leave a comment sharing why YOU need a Mummy Organiser!
Competition is open to Aussie residents only. One entry per person please. Winner will be drawn at random on Sunday 20/5/12 8pm Qld time.
If you’re interested in other great products from Inner B, check out the notepads, planners and journals here. You can also find Inner B on facebook and twitter. You’re welcome
*I received an Inner B Mum Organiser free of charge for review purposes and the usual admin fee applied to this post.
Congratulations to the soon-to-be organised winner: Miranda!